- Full access to ISWA World Congress 2021
- Full access to ISWA World Congress Virtual On Demand until December 31, 2021
- Congress proceedings
The ISWA World Congress 2021 will be Virtual and we will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend all the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Access all the e-posters.
- Join the debate. Attend recorded and live-streamed sessions and participate in live conversations from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials and contact exhibitors directly.
- All sessions will be available on demands for up to 2 months after the virtual congress.
15/3/21 – 27/9/21
|Regular Delegates – ISWA members||425.00 €|
|Regular Delegates – Non ISWA members||500.00 €|
|Delegates – Low Income countries||400.00 €|
|Delegates – Balkan countries||400.00 €|
|Presenters – Low Income countries||380.00 €|
|Presenters – ISWA YPG members||380.00 €|
- All the above rates, include 24% VAT
- Check the list of low income countries here
- ISWA World Congress 2021 will place for sale through its official website the online registration fee to virtually attend the Congress, the industry’s leading solid waste management event which will be held from 4 to 7 October at Athens Greece
- After the virtual congress all the delegates who will participate, they will receive the conference’s e- proceedings
- A student ID or certified by a Head of Department and a copy of an ID card or passport must be submitted with the registration
Please be aware of websites, companies and individuals who falsely claim or imply that they are partners of the ISWA World Congress 2021. Kindly note that the designated official registration partner for the ISWA World Congress 2021 is Welcome Congress & Travel.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process or by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa or MasterCard
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Once you register, please make drafts in EURO only payable to:
Account Name: Welcome Travel Ltd
Bank Details: Alpha bank, Andrea Papandreou 68, Chalandri Athens Greece
Account Number: 360002320006155
IBAN Number: GR970140 3600 3600 0232 0006 155
Swift No: CRBAGRAA
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations for all registration categories virtual must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including May 21, 2021 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between May 22 and August 27, 2021 – 50% will be refunded.
- After August 28, 2021 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.